domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

NEW CAMARA :D




Hi dolls.
I hope you guys had a nice weekend.
I feel so sad that i haven´t  been working on my blog.
but about 2 months ago I had an accident
playing soccer and I broke my left foot.(my first time doing it)
and thats why i haven´t made ​​any post.
I hope you guys understand me,

its really sad cuz as you know that my blog is my passion
but as soon i get well i´ll be back with new fashion styles.
But let me tell you that Santa already came to my house
I have a new camera SOOOOO EXCITED
i can´t wait to use the way i want to use..
OMG christmas is around the corner. SOOOO HAPPY :D

i wish you guys i nice week :D
BESOS

Hola muñecas
me siento tan triste que no eh podido trabajar en mi blog.
pero hace como 2 meses tuve un accidente jugando soccer (nunca antes lo havia hecho)
y me quebre mi pie izquierdo.
por eso es que no eh hecho ningun post.
espero me entiendas, esto es triste para mi porque saben que mi blog es mi pasion.
pero en pronto me cure estare de regreso con nuevos estilos.
pero dejenme les cuento que santa ya vino a mi casa
TENGO NUEVA CAMARA :D que emocion.
no puedo esperar para usarla de la manera que yo quiero :(.
Navidad esta a la vuelta que felicidad :D
les deseo una bonita semana
BESOS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario